Administrative Assistant FI Global Bond Team
Boston, MA | Contract to Perm
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will support the Portfolio Managers and Analysts on the Fixed Income Global Bond and Global Credit team. The Administrative Assistant’ s role is to leverage the investors’ time through logistical coordination of the team’ s activities and needs. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to support and represent a large team and balance an extensive, varying workload in a professional services environment. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Coordinate extensive global logistical meetings with various constituencies
- Manage international and domestic travel itineraries and arrangements
- Produce various departmental materials and presentations
- Handle daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Produce various materials including daily reports, meeting prep packets, research material, etc.
- Manage the calendar
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to international contexts whether through work experience, study or living abroad, and/or personal travel
- Ability to independently support a large number of investors
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Work schedule is 7: 00am – 4: 00pm though flexibility and overtime may be necessitated by business circumstances
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship