Boston, MA | Contract to Perm
A top investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide intense logistical support and creation and maintenance of marketing materials in order to leverage the group’ s time. The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented administrative professional with a positive attitude and service orientation who enjoys multi-tasking in a busy, data-rich team environment. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage the calendar
- Coordinate meetings with various constituencies
- Arrange international and domestic travel itineraries
- Obtain information using various applications and market data services
- Produce various materials including daily and quarterly reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Prepare client-facing documents and presentation materials in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Provide telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Handle daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Provide back-up for other department support positions as needed
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Prior support experience; investment industry background/interest preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Comfort in a data-rich environment
- Prior experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship