Boston, MA | Contract
A top university in Boston, MA is seeking a Clerk to join their Parking and Transportation department. In this contract role, you will perform general filing duties including sorting and filing materials, correspondence, records, business forms or other materials according to an alpha, numeric, date, subject or color-coded system. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Clerk:
- Scan documents or prepare documents for scanning
- Use basic office equipment: photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.
Requirements for the Clerk:
- Computer skills including: word processing and spreadsheet software
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship