Financial Systems Analyst
Cambridge, MA | Contract
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will have the opportunity to make lasting connections with a top technology company. We ask that only local candidates apply at this time. We are not working with any outside agencies for this role. Apply today!
NOTE: Local candidates only at this time
Responsibilities for the Financial Systems Analyst:
- Design and create data integration (ETLs) between various data sources (both On Prem and in the Cloud) using various technologies (SQL, ODI, Mulesoft, TCC, Anaplan Connector, etc.) to support management reporting systems used by both the Corporate Finance and Business Unit Finance teams
- Ensure timely execution, support and maintenance of the existing ETL processes in conjunction with the Finance team to comply with internal/external deadlines
- Develop and configure new ETL processes
- Responsible for ETL maintenance including enhancements and new development on TCC, ODI, Mulesoft, etc.
- Participate in requirements gathering and assist in translating business needs into technical documentation
- Work with technical (IT) teams and non-technical (user) teams
- Keep ETLs up to date by working with IT to test and apply patches and upgrades and co-own ETL System Software installation, tuning and maintenance
- Adhere to SOX compliant processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or MIS
- 5+ years of professional experience developing and architecting ETL solutions using ODI, Informatica, TCC, etc.
- 2+ years of Accounting/Finance experience with focus on budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- Ability to scale ETLs securely and with appropriate controls in a Sarbanes Oxley environment
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship