Real Estate Paralegal
Waltham, MA | Direct Hire
A real estate firm in downtown Waltham, MA is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join their team. See below for more details, and apply today!
- Responsibilities for the Real Estate Paralegal:
- Coordinate purchase and sale transactions
- Review and comment on title and survey work
- Negotiate title insurance coverage and surveys and survey certifications
- Handle closing packets from start to finish
- Prepare and review conveyance and other closing and post-closing documents
- Coordinate recording of documents in connection with closings
- Prepare and review drafts of leases
Requirements for the Real Estate Paralegal:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 2-3 years of transactional experience, preferably in a law firm environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working proficiency with E-closing and Quickbooks is a plus!
- Flexibility to work overtime when necessary
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship