Trust and Estate Assistant
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
An employee oriented law firm in Boston, MA is seeking a top notch Trust and Estate Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate for the Trust and Estate Assistant role will be able to handle a fast-paced and dynamic role and keep an incredible amount of confidential information. Apply today to make lasting connections with a firm that offers excellent benefits and a true work/life balance!
Requirements for the Trust and Estate Assistant:
- Tech savvy with very strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 3+ years’ experience in legal secretary or related executive secretarial role
- Estate/tax/probate experience preferred
- Organizational skills that will keep 2 partners and an estate administrator organized
- Detail orientated with excellent proofreading skills
- Kindly assertive to make sure billing gets done in an efficient and effective manner.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship