Administrative Assistant II
Boston, MA 02115
A highly reputable university in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant II to join their team. In this contract role, you will set up and administer systems and processes for a department. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant II:
- Prepare documents for articles, cases, and presentations which may include proofreading, formatting exhibits and citations
- Support faculty when they are teaching including preparing handouts for class, coordinating arrangements for class visitors
- Participate in proctoring exams
- Coordinate audiovisual support for the classroom
- Maintain information on course website, producing seating charts, updating class lists, etc.
- Manage complex calendars, schedule appointments with students and others
- Make room and catering arrangements as necessary, and prepare documents for meetings
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements
- Prepare itineraries and documents to facilitate faculty travel
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.