Manchester, NH 03101
Our client in Manchester, NH is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be supporting the sales team by preparing enrollment documents, updating the privacy and security database, and maintaining spreadsheets. If you can cover 32 hours over a five day work week, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Support Sales Team in the new business enrollment process in a fast-paced environment
- Follow documented processes with great attention to detail
- Prepare various enrollment documents by accurately populating group/division numbers
- Update Privacy & Security Database for a variety of contracts
- Disseminate various completed enrollment documents to the appropriate internal department for processing
- Scan/attach completed documents into internal database for audit and record retention
- Maintain spreadsheets to accurately track completed submissions and process flow
- Perform other duties as needed, including requesting literature orders, filing, and other administrative tasks as needed to support the Sales Team
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.