Client Invoicing Specialist - Up to $22/hr + Overtime
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Client Invoicing Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of global client invoices including, generation, quality reviews, producing supporting reports and packaging of invoices to be distributed to clients. You will also field client inquiries related to invoices and ensure they are revised timely. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $22/hr + overtime (temp), Up to $52K + overtime + bonus (perm)
Responsibilities for the Client Invoicing Specialist:
- Follow processes and procedures for client invoice preparation and reviews
- Perform quality review of client invoices and complex “ high risk” billing exceptions
- Work across Service Delivery and other Client Invoicing teams to resolve client inquiries and billing variances
- Document issues, communicate root causes and provide innovative solutions to management for process improvement
- Escalate potential servicing issues to management
- Provide management with daily status of billing cycle
- Participate in procedural best practice reviews and automation initiatives
- Identify opportunities to strengthen client service and process improvement
- Maintain issue log and participate in meetings with each servicing office
- Communicate, analyze and partner with Client Service and Relationship Managers on billing issues and client requests
- Provide coverage of invoicing for vacations or peaks
- Assist in cross training peers to ensure ample coverage during volume peaks
- Bachelor’ s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years of work experience in Financial Services
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, and Access
- Proven aptitude for working with numbers
- Ability to work productively and effectively in a team setting
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to solve problems
- High attention to detail and conscientious approach to delivering high quality results
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Client service focus and ability to employ a flexible, positive attitude
- Focused on process improvement and achieving team and goals
- Experience using Fiserv Advantage Fee Billing System a plus but not required
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.