A/R, A/P, Payroll Clerk
Cambridge, MA 02138
Our prominent higher education client in Cambridge, is looking for an A/R, and A/P Payroll Clerk to join their team. In this contract roll, you will provide administrative and financial support through the processing of transactions related to accounts payable, travel expenses, and accounts receivable. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the A/R, A/P. Payroll Clerk:
- Invoice Processing
- Monitor and review unresolved transactions report to identify and address payment holds and other issues
- Service Center billing and collections
- Participate in process mapping discussions and may lead working groups to improve operational efficiencies within AP
- Support staff for non-financial job groups
Requirements for the A/R, A/P, Payroll Clerk:
- Previous experience accounting and accounts payable/ accounts receivable
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.