Access Control Administrator
A reputable university in Boston, MA is seeking an Access Control Administrator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the University’ s access control system. This includes programming site access using approved processing requirements, in support of university operations. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Access Control Administrator:
- Modify individual access as new readers are added or individual access levels change, as requested by authorized sponsors
- Lock and unlock doors pursuant to request
- Create and assign access time zones for scheduled events
- Create, format, and distribute reports
- Replace lost cards
- Obtain authorized access sponsor approvals
- Troubleshoot, and maintain wireless lock systems and devices
- Review access control needs with various stakeholders, on a regular basis
- Program large batch access requests, through Microsoft SQL
- Associate degree in computer sciences or equivalent educational and professional experience
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, proficient in multitasking work assignments, possess excellent computer skills, communication skills, and customer service skills database experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.