Boston, MA 02111
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Access Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the access control system. Additionally, you will modify individual access, replace lost key cards, and help troubleshoot issues with the wireless lock system. Apply today!
Compensation: up to $20/hr
Responsibilities for the Access Coordinator:
- Monitor and maintain the access control system
- Program site access using approved processing requirements, in support of operations
- Modify individual access as new readers are added or individual access levels change, as requested by authorized sponsors
- Lock and unlock doors pursuant to request
- Create and assign access time zones for scheduled events
- Create, format, and distribute reports as requested
- Replace lost cards
- Troubleshoot, and maintain wireless lock systems and devices
Requirements for the Access Coordinator:
- Programming experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.