Somerville, MA 02143
Our client in Malden, MA is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will work in conjunction with accounting staff to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all agency billing and cash receipts. You will also prepare and maintain reports. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Analyst:
- Prepare cash receipts for bank deposit
- Prepare cash receipts and enter into accounting software
- Assist with reconciliation of parent fees
- Assist with audits as needed
- Reconcile monthly voucher payment to billing
- Reconcile monthly food and credit card invoices
- Maintain units billed schedule
- Ensure the timely and proper filing of accounts payable invoices, FDC Provider payments, payroll timesheets, accounts receivable bills and journal entries
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 0-1 years of accounting experience is helpful
- Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
- Strong data entry skills
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.