Westborough, MA 01581
Our client in Westborough, MA is looking for Accounting Support to help their team. This is a temporary position that has the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. If you are organized and have a strong work ethic, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Support:
- Medicare payment posting into Meditech (system used to claim)
- Review outstanding claims reports and identify outstanding charges in accounts receivable
- Bimonthly completion of Medicare Part D Exclusion report, to ensure accurate pharmacy claiming
- Quarterly review and completion of Medicare Credit Balance Report and timely submission to Medicare
- Track all Service Delivery Reports (SDR’ s) in the shared drive file
- Process any corrections for Residential Services or Case Management services by reversing and removing charges, and voiding claims in the MassHealth system
- Create and submit monthly claims for Residential Services (annual average of 19, 597 claims)
- Insurance verification for new admissions to Rehab Option and Targeted Case Management programs
- Review report to identify and correct any bills that are in a preliminary status; move to a final status and queue for the next billing cycle
- Run monthly report to identify any transactions that dropped during the importing of charge batches
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.