Accounts Payable Coordinator
Woburn, MA 01801
Our prominent healthcare client in Woburn, MA is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will process invoices and corresponding payments to vendors in an accurate and timely manner. F you have a High school diploma, and one to three years of related work experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Print and mail accounts payable checks on a weekly basis
- Process refunds checks: uploads and processes all patient refund checks for multiple billing companies
- Manipulate large excel spreadsheets to create the proper format to upload into Image Now
- Develop accounts payable/ accounting skills to be analytical and proactive in the processes of accounts payable
- Work with department staff to analyze financial statement results and help ensure that all revenues and Expenses are properly recorded at the posting level
- Respond to inquiries from vendors/patients regarding issued checks
Requirements for the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting preferred
- One to three years of related experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.