Accounts Receivable Follow Up Biller
A top healthcare organization in Malden, MA is seeking an Accounts Receivable Follow Up Biller to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will perform a variety of billing and follow-up tasks for Outpatient accounts related to a third-party collection via electronic, paper, and telephone inquiries. This includes handling billing and claim work queues to resolve unbilled, no response, and denied claims. Apply today!
Compensation: up to $26/hr
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Follow Up Biller:
- Adhere to hospital policies and procedures
- Contribute to the goals set by the team and the department
- Review and respond to messages in the billing system and/or email
- Prepare Outpatient claims for billing from billing system
- Correct Outpatient claims within Claim Edit Work queues
- Process manual Outpatient claims
- Process late charges and late credits
- Review and Respond to mail correspondence
- Resolve accounts in the No response, Follow Up and Denial work queues
- Process credit balances
- High School graduate
- 3-5 years prior Medical billing/claims processing experience
- Hospital Accounts Receivable billing, follow-up and analytics experience preferred
- Functional experience with Windows applications (required), Meditech and EPIC experience preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.