Accounts Receivable and Revenue Coordinator - Healthcare
Boston, MA 02115
A reputable hospital in Boston, MA is seeking an Accounts Receivable and Revenue Coordinator to join their team. This contract-to-hire role pays up to $22-26/hr temp and $50-58K perm. If you have three years of experience in insurance accounts receivables, collections, insurance billing, or related physician office services, then we’ d love to chat - apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable and Revenue Coordinator:
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of processes and that vendors maintain proper access to the systems
- Reconcile the volume and dollars of claims transferred from to assigned vendors to ensure these align with expectations
- Monitor accounts listed with each applicable vendor to ensure all receivables/transactions are current
- Coordinate and participate as a subject-matter expert in monthly vendor meetings
- Provide feedback to vendor on ongoing process questions/issues
- Review vendor invoices monthly and provides management with a summary of billing variances
- Perform quality assurance audits for each vendor to monitor their performance relative to standards and that vendor is closing accounts as expected
- Coordinate with vendor and management to ensure all performance metrics are achieved consistently
- Provide data driven recommendations to leadership to address vendor quality issues, vendor capacity issues, need for process improvements, etc.
- Coordinate and lead vendor implementation meetings and projects
- Prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence, procedures, and other written materials in support of vendor and process monitoring efforts
- Associate degree with at least three years of experience in insurance accounts receivables, collections, insurance billing, or related physician office services
- Previous leadership role in healthcare related field required. Supervisory experience preferred
- Proficiency with Excel sufficient to manipulation significant amounts of data, merge files, reconcile and summarize data
- Epic experience preferred; familiarity with medical terminology
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations
- Analytical skills necessary to identify, assess and solve problems within a data-driven process
- Strong organizational skills with the demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects and tasks to completion in a deadline-driven environment with minimal direction
- Ability to promote teamwork through effective interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing; excellent presentation development skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.