Admin II/Staff Assistant
Cambridge, MA 02138
A prestigious institution in Cambridge, MA is seeking an Admin II/Staff Assistant to join their team. Apply today for this contact role!
Responsibilities for the Admin II/Staff Assistant:
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings
- Manages travel arrangements and expense tracking and reporting for officers and faculty/administrator speakers
- Draft communications, manage mailings and maintain files
- Assist with event planning, execution and follow up; creates and maintains online registration forms and post-event surveys
- Coordinate programs with internal and external partners
- Update, prepare and distribute alumni data
- Update and maintain web information and resources
- Provide administrative, program and project support Clubs and Shared Interest Groups as directed
- Provide research and reporting support; contributes to presentations and volunteer resources
- Triage phone calls and email outreach for assigned officers
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel; quick and accurate keyboarding skills
- Familiarity with Advance, Qlikview and/or AlumniMagnet preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.