Boston, MA 02116
A top financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking an Admin/Receptionist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for welcoming guests, providing them with superior customer service to ensure all their needs/requirements are met, as well as other duties. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Admin/Receptionist:
- Schedule meeting rooms and equipment as well as support video conferencing requirements
- Type, answer phones, and keep financial records
- Coordinate meetings and conferences
- Work on special projects
- Associate Degree or equivalent business experience
- Superior customer service focus
- Strong facilitation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, strong attention to detail, and able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to multi-task in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to handle large volumes of requests with frequent interruptions
- Flexible in working hours to accommodate early morning, evening and weekend events as needed
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.