Administrative Assistant (Early Careers Program)
Boston, MA 02210
Are you a natural born leader who isn’ t afraid of taking on various initiatives? A leading investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide support in the Chief Operating Officer Group which provides business management across the firm’ s investment platform. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Complex and proactive global calendar management
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings or events
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements
- Maintain various types of confidential information
- Perform diligent telephone coverage and gatekeeping
- Handle daily mail, filing systems, expense tracking and reporting
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with multiple internal and external constituencies
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Prior administrative experience in a professional environment; experience in the investment management industry preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote & PowerPoint)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Fastidious detail orientation and overall work quality
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility; sense of humor
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.