Administrative Assistant - US Team
Boston, MA 02210
A leading investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate for this contract role has demonstrated ability to support and represent executive-level leaders in a professional services environment. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage the calendar
- Coordinate internal and external meetings with various constituencies
- Cover the telephone with gate-keeping expectations
- Produce various departmental materials and presentations
- Make domestic travel itineraries and arrangements
- Handle daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and work quality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of professionalism and discretion
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility and sense of humor
- High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.