Administrative Assistant II
Our client in Quincy, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant II to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide general administrative and secretarial support for VP/General Manager of Quincy Customer Fulfillment Center.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant II:
- Compile department statistics/financials
- Manage calendar
- Coordinate staff scheduling and activities
- Type memos, letters, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Maintain organizational chart, draft routine correspondence and proofread documents for accuracy
- Make travel arrangements, coordinate internal and external meetings
- Answer and route calls as appropriate
- Open and screen mail
- Knowledge of business concepts and best practices
- Experience in business writing and editing, planning, organizing, and scheduling of work
- Experience with file maintenance, drafting documents and communication messaging, and compiling records and data
- Bachelor’ s or Associate’ s Degree preferred
- Prior administrative experience supporting member(s) of leadership preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.