Administrative Assistant III
A top medical center in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant III to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to Associate Director, contract staff and financial staff of the Clinical Trials Office. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant III:
- Responsible for the intake and triage of all industry sponsored clinical trials
- Prepare, route and track routine administrative and regulatory forms and documents
- Route materials for required authorizations and monitor receipt by final destination
- Archive all executed contracts electronically by scanning documents on PDF format
- Responsible for management of off-site document storage and retrieval services
- Organize meetings, interviews, conferences and travel arrangements as necessary
- Respond to various requests for information via phone, email, written correspondence and personal contact
- Assist financial analyst and contract analysts with miscellaneous ad-hoc projects
- Strong secretarial skills, including typing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with a variety of software applications ranging from word-processing, PeopleSoft, spreadsheet, graphics and presentations
- Ability to make sound administrative judgements and assume responsibility for decisions
- Ability to manage own time and prioritize own work
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.