Administrative Assistant III
Waltham, MA 02451
A top utilities company in Waltham, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant III to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide a routine administrative support service to an assigned employee, or group of employees, by carrying out a wide range of duties on a day to day basis. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant III:
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks in order to support individual and departmental activity
- Manage calendars for meetings, workshops, appointments and plan and coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain and update financial and other relevant information, through the use of spreadsheets, systems databases etc. in order to ensure data is accurate and easily accessible
- Collect data using a variety of standard sources e.g. company reports, government data and internet and input into standard formats in order to produce accurate reports for use by others
- Act as the first point of contact in order to support the resolution of customer queries
- Respond to customer queries relevant to department in order to ensure immediate response to problems
- Associate degree in Secretarial Science with 4+ years of qualifying experience or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer oriented
- Take personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly and communicates effectively with external and internal customers to monitor delivery and satisfaction
- Ability to review accuracy of own work and checks that all details are accurate to ensure multiple tasks and projects are completed on time
- Ability to identify basic relationships, with the ability to prepare special reports by combining and summarizing data from several sources
- Ability to act quickly and decisively in time-sensitive situations demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.