Boston, MA 02115 | Contract to Perm
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide critical administrative functions including expense reporting, meeting scheduling, electronic file processing, event organization, and maintaining general office functions. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide customer service functions including frontline visitor reception, telephone coverage and responding to co-op inquiries by both prospective and existing students
- Identify when to appropriately refer inquiries to management and performs word processing, preparing reports, and co-op specific university paperwork
- Support meetings, including organizations, food ordering, etc.
- Manage work-study students including recruitment, hiring and training, and provide all necessary support to co-op staff and faculty for an effective operation
- Provide administrative support to the Associate Dean of Multidisciplinary Graduate Engineering and Digital Learning when needed, and to other members of the department as appropriate
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship