Boston, MA 0210902111
A healthcare organization in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be under the general supervision of the Lead Secretary. As the Administrative Assistant, provide secretarial support which includes composing and typing correspondence, maintaining departmental records, preparing weekly payroll data, scheduling appointments, and performing general office duties. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Accept general telephone calls during normal business hours and telephone work requests
- Type memos, reports, check requests, and correspondence for the Director of Engineering, Assistant Directors and all Supervisory Staff
- Operate a variety of communication equipment including radio consoles, telephones and computer system with the ability to prioritize incoming calls
- Perform all necessary office functions including reception, work control dispatch, filing, photocopying, etc.
- Enter all data for work orders
- Track work order requests for clients and supervisors
- Train and supervise temporary office help
- High School education with additional training in secretarial or business skills or equivalent experience
- General knowledge of standard office equipment and basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Office, Power Point, Access and Excel spreadsheets
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to interact with all levels of hospital staff and to diplomatically and efficiently gather and relay information
- Knowledge of the technical areas within the department in order to accurately assess and relay routine emergency service information
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship