Boston, MA 02110
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform administrative and office support activities as a back-up assistant to multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, faxing, scanning, copying, and placing meal orders. For this position, extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- HS Diploma or business school equivalent, some college experience is helpful
- Proficient knowledge of the MS Office Suite including advanced functions and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship