Boston, MA 02108
An investment firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks. You will directly report to the two Senior Vice Presidents of Investor Relations. The ideal candidate will be a highly resourceful team player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Prepare complex correspondence from dictation, reports and other-format documents
- Screen telephone calls and incoming mail while responding promptly to incoming correspondence as appropriate
- Maintain an updated and accurate calendar as well as scheduled appointments and office meetings as requested
- Greet and manage all guests of the investor relations team, handle all of the guests’ needs, and organize investor annual meeting logistics
- Maintain the investor relations team’ s contact database and the extensive filing system for correspondence, business matters, and other related data
- Prepare quarterly/annual investor letters from dictation or direction from the Senior Vice Presidents of Investor Relations, CEO or CFO
- Oversee the gathering and organizing of support for quarterly investor reports, quarterly web site updates and brochures for various investment vehicles
- Prepare and confirms all professional travel, car services and accommodation arrangements and resolves related difficulties for the investor relations team
- Prepare emails and verifies receipt of investor capital call and distribution notices
- Prepare outgoing mail, prepare expense reimbursement reports, and verify payment to the members of the investor relations team
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’ s degree or at least five years of administrative or secretarial experience
- Proficiency with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Access), mobile devices and (multi-line) phone systems
- Experience managing multiple assignments/projects and conflicting priorities with the pressure of short, demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality as required and appropriate
- Basic accounting and business knowledge is preferred
- Minimal travel related to ULI conferences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.