A leading healthcare organization in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative services and manage daily office functions. You will also manage the calendars for department directors; support staff in the development of reports, presentations, and correspondence; and assist with meeting management, event coordination, etc. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain complex, high volume calendars for department directors and large/complex meeting scheduling for managers
- Collaborate with directors to ensure sound calendar management, adequate balance of meeting time, work time and general availability
- Collaborate with executive assistants of high level clients to schedule meetings and events
- Communicate schedule changes in timely manner
- Schedule and support department meetings and events
- Prepare detailed presentations utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other applications that support both Business Planning and Market Development
- Process and track statements-of-work, purchase orders, invoices, check requests, eChecks, reimbursements, petty cash vouchers, and other transactions
- Manage room-booking for ad-hoc and ongoing meetings
- Put guests in security, and escort and assist them as needed
- Submit weekly time, support Kronos payroll process
- Assist with correspondence, filing, telephone coverage, and other administrative activities
- Organize, order and manage office equipment and supplies
- Disburse and track approved petty cash usage, company parking vouchers, cab vouchers, and T-Pass Program
- 1-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in healthcare
- B.A. or Associates Degree preferred
- Highly motivated, team focused, and results oriented
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment, organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with directors to form effective team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Ability to prepare detailed presentations in multiple formats
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team work and enhance relationships
- Excellent proofreading ability and strong attention to detail
- Sound judgment and sensitivity to confidential information
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.