Boston, MA 02110
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform administrative and office support activities as the assistant to the Operations Director. Your duties will include calendar management, meeting coordination, note-taking, travel arrangements, expense reports, processing accounts payable invoices and various project management duties. The successful candidate will have extensive software skills, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Apply today!
Requirements for the Medical Assistant:
- Proficient knowledge of the MS Office Suite including advanced functions and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Concur a plus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.