Boston, MA 02215
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role you will scan medical records, check patients in/out, and schedule appointments. If you have a strong work ethic and superb customer service skills, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Greet and direct patients, families, visitors and staff
- Update patient demographic and insurance information in CCC as necessary
- Schedule patient appointments in CCC utilizing scheduling tools and resources
- Prepare patient records for clinical activities and maintains patient records for physicians including scanning documents into OMR
- Collect co-payments from patients at point-of-service and enters information into CCC. Coordinates
- Create letters as needed for physicians in OMR
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.