Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be providing administrative support and managing the logistical coordination of meetings, reports, itineraries, and travel arrangements. If you have administrative support experience, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $29/hr
- Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Coordination and production of materials including daily & quarterly reports, meeting prep packets and research materials, etc.
- Obtain data information using various applications and market data services
- Calendar management
- Arrange international and domestic travel itineraries
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Handle daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- At least three years of prior administrative experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.