Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will support the entire department staff and Office Head with all administrative duties of the office. This position is also responsible for assisting with marketing and client deliverables and ensuring adequate support for the office. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Support the department staff in the day-to-day activities related to servicing our client base
- Deliver high quality client communications through professionalism and etiquette at all times
- Answer phone calls, respond to inquiries, take accurate messages and direct callers to appropriate parties
- Be alert to client complaints when speaking with clients
- Sort and distribute mail, fax, make copies, file, gather and arrange materials and relevant information for supervisor or assigned project
- Ensure accuracy when filing client documents and handling client material
- Create (standard or customized) client presentation materials (using Word, PowerPoint)
- Compile/assemble marketing materials, maintain database, schedule resources including people, meetings, rooms, and equipment
- Complete travel and expense reports and plan and organize meeting arrangements and calendars
- Manage the administrative processes tied to the day to day management of the office to find ways of improving efficiencies within the office
- Responsible for preparing and processing account documentation including account opening/closing/maintenance and investment policy statements
- Handle asset transfers including funds transfers and check requests
- Prepare client correspondence, including mail merge projects and event invitations
- Organize and maintain Records Management database and storage schedule
- Order supplies either locally or through Purchasing office as needed
- Perform various other related duties as required to facilitate the productivity of the department
- Backup for Office Manager on office administration duties
- Assume critical role in assisting with audit reviews
- 1-5 years’ experience in an administrative or client service support role
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficiency required in word processing and spreadsheet applications (i.e. Microsoft Suite)
- General knowledge and understanding of security markets and industry compliance requirements preferred (i.e. fixed income, equity)
- Finance experience a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong multitasking and organizational abilities
- Ability to interact and work closely with team members in a busy environment under pressure
- Must be dependable and detail oriented, with excellent communication and interrelationship skills
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.