Our prominent healthcare provider in Boston, MA is looking for an administrative assistant to join their team! In this contract role, you would aid in office administration work such as medical record scanning, fax distribution, and facilitation of mail. If you have clinical administrative assistant experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Serve as primary department contact for customers (students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, etc.)
- Serve as first responder for queries via email to joint office account or walk-in traffic
- Serve in a highly visible capacity as resource for department including frequent interactions with internal and external customers
- Triage phone calls, emails and prioritizes mail; briefs chair, DA on issues needing immediate attention
- Research and resolve customer problems and concerns
- Scan medical records
- Facilitate mail
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.