Our client in Dover, NH is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. If you have three to five years of administrative experience supporting leaders of a department or organization of at least 100 employees, this contract role is a great fit for you. Apply today!
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8: 00am-4: 30pm
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Use effective administrative support skills to complete all assigned tasks and projects
- Greet and assist all who enter the department
- Provide internal and external customer service per company standards
- Take messages and relay information to appropriate personnel
- Respond to emergencies and summon the appropriate personnel
- File, fax, collate, and photocopy material as required
- Maintain work area in a professional, organized and HIPAA-compliant manner
- Type correspondence, memos, minutes, and related documents
- Reserve conference rooms and schedules meetings as directed
- Demonstrate open, clear and timely communication skills (both verbal and written) and foster positive interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to identify problems and seek solutions
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.