Marlboro, MA 01760
Our client in Marlborough, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for supporting the team utilizing various technologies including Salesforce, Cvent, Microsoft applications, and internal travel and spend applications. This position requires a high level of coordination with internal departments including Global Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Finance. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide support to other Med Ed staff members
- Coordinate communications and logistics for training programs including national, preceptors, proctors and lectures.
- Coordinate pieces of HCP contract documentation including validation, and verifications for the HCP contracting/payment process and tracking within databases
- Provide administrative support including collecting, organizing and maintaining the database and other tools for HCP qualifications and contact information
- Research historical documents or files as requested
- Develop and maintain procedures, policies and process documentation and ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Familiarization with HCP policies and SOPs
- Experience with administrative support and meeting planning/coordinating
- Pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience a plus
- Strong relationship building skills; ability to effectively work with employees at all levels of the working organization
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
- Detailed-oriented person with the ability to prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills with Salesforce, Cvent, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.