A reputable medical facility in Somerville, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative support to the Directors in Human Research Affairs as well as general office administrative support for the Department. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage calendar and, as needed, travel and hotel accommodations for conferences and meetings; manage conference and webinar registrations for Human Research Affairs staff
- Manage reimbursements from third parties for travel arrangements and other expenses related to speaking engagements or conferences
- Manage curriculum vitae, publications and biosketch for Directors
- Manage monthly management meetings and quarterly staff meetings; organize and schedule meetings; prepare and distribute agendas, meeting materials and minutes
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations, which often include charts, graphs and other visual materials; generate IRB-related reports using MicroStrategy
- Distribute Human Research Affairs updates to staff and researchers on behalf of Directors upon request
- Prepare and distribute highly confidential correspondence to CEOs, Vice Presidents and Chiefs of Staff within Partners-related organizations, to various CEOs and directors within national health and research organizations
- Update Human Research Affairs staff information; submit requests to Workplace Services, as needed, for cubicle and computer/laptop assignment
- Manage staff access to HRA Shared File Areas (SFAs)
- Act as Administrator for ClinicalTrials.gov Protocol Registration and Results System; sets up accounts upon request and provides information on account setup to users.
- Update Human Research Affairs Partners Pulse department pages and Research Navigator content, upon request.
- Update Research Navigator content
- Manage non-salary expenses; order food for meetings, supplies, cab vouchers, parking stickers IRB meetings; manage purchase orders and eCheck Requests to Accounts Payable
- Serve as Kronos timekeeper for Human Research Affairs weekly payroll
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.