Our client in Somerville, MA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will provide administrative services for staff and manage daily office functions. If you have one to three years of administrative experience, apply today
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain complex, high volume calendars for department directors
- Collaborate with directors to ensure sound calendar management, adequate balance ofmeeting time, work time and general availability
- Ensure adequate travel time in schedules
- Schedule and supports department meetings and events
- Arrange for conference room and technical support (i.e.: projector, teleconferencing services) and prepares materials as necessary
- Track, enter and report department employees’ weekly hours through Kronos
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- One to three years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’ s or associates degree preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.