We are currently searching for a tech-savvy Administrative Assistant for a great opportunity on a contract-to-hire basis with a financial lending company located in Westborough, MA. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills and advance in your career. The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’ s degree and strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Work closely with the sales and documentation teams
- Handle sensitive and confidential loan documents and mortgage forms
- Assist customers with process and procedure
- Provide support to multiple departments
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.