Woburn, MA 01801
We have an exciting opportunity in Woburn, MA for an Administrative Assistant at a leading healthcare organization! Strong candidates should have excellent computer skills, strong judgement, and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once. If you have at least one to two years of administrative experience, Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Manage office calendar
- Making travel arrangements
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- At least 1-2 years of previous administrative experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and in writing
- Strong judgement
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.