Our client in Worcester, MA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for providing administrative/clerical support to the staff at their regional office to ensure specifically related work tasks are completed with accuracy, in a timely manner and according to MRC policy and guidelines. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Enter data in the Waiver Access Database, Meditech and HCSIS Virtual Gateway databases
- Scan documents and complete electronic filing as needed
- Type letters and other documents as needed
- Take inventory of supplies for the office and complete supply order
- Operate a variety of standard office machines including fax, copier, and scanner
- Complete mailings, flyers, brochures as needed
- Assist with meeting room set up as needed
- Process incoming and outgoing mail daily
- Maintain and organize resource information
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Travel to training locations and occasionally to the administrative offices in Boston for meetings
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship