Boston, MA 02215
Our prominent healthcare client in Boston, MA is looking to hire an experienced Administrative Associate to join their team. In this contract role, you will work for 90 days, 8am to 4: 30pm Mon-Fri, and assist in coordinating meetings, producing agendas, and managing calendars. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Associate:
- Coordinate meetings
- Produce meeting agendas
- Take meeting minutes
- Answer telephones, schedule appointments and maintain calendars, organize conference calls, make travel arrangements and prepare for meetings with large numbers of participants
- Provide support to committees by planning, scheduling and organizing meetings and location, preparing the agenda and related materials, taking and distributing minutes
- Assist in planning and coordinating programs, seminars and events for the department or division, order supplies and perform other related duties
- Maintain department's or division's files and databases, compile periodic and ad hoc reports using data and information from multiple sources
- Prepare complex documents and reports with graphics, detailed charts, graphs and stylized formatting for presentations
- Act as a department resource to others for information and training, share administrative knowledge and skills, and precept new employees
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.