Boston, MA 02120
A leading university in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will serve as the main source of information, effectively responding to inquiries from potential customers, participants, and academic collaborators.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
- Prepare and maintain records, reports, budget and plans
- Maintain a web page, website, or program materials
- Contribute to core communications functions in the University’ s Office of Communications
- Provide a variety of services--from proofreading to fact checking--as needed
- 2-3 years of related experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to plan, prioritize, and track work
- Basic or better proficiency on common office software
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.