Boston, MA 02111
A top university in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for a wide array of administrative functions that support the day-to-day operation of the office. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service and organizational skills. Candidate may need to travel to and from, Boston, Grafton, and Medford. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator:
- Manage office supply inventory
- Complete routing procurement tasks
- Track and allocate expenses
- Process business and travel expense reimbursements
- Assist with time-off tracking and reporting
- Coordinate meetings and assist with onboarding new employees
- Oversee the maintenance and or repair of office computers, equipment, space, and telephones
- Greet guests and direct them to the appropriate staff member, field phone inquiries, and distribute mail
- Participate in routine administrative staff meetings and assist in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Work on special projects, including planning and organizing internal and outward-facing events
Requirements for the Administrative Coordinator:
- College Degree
- Ability to travel to and from different campus locations
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.