Boston, MA 02115
Our client In Boston, MA is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the day-to-day operations of the office. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and three two five years of administrative experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Accounting Analyst:
- Interact with University personnel as well as external contacts and referring them to appropriate resources
- Manage projects from beginning to completion
- Coordinate scheduling, setup, and other logistics
- Plan, execute and monitor various administrative aspects of projects
- Coordinate schedule and calendar management
- Maintain minutes for day-to-day and key strategic planning meetings
- Assist with the timely development and production of various informational and promotional materials
- Monitor for accuracy and update various websites, email campaigns, and social media presences in support of various marketing and outreach efforts
- Manage databases including data entry and analysis
- Prepare, process and monitor budget expenditures, maintain tracking reports, and coordinate purchasing and reimbursement efforts
- Work closely with the other members of the Operation and Planning team to hire and supervise student employees
Requirements for the Accounting Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Three to five years of administrative experience
- Familiarity with Mac operating systems preferred
- Knowledge of customer relationship management applications preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in developing promotional and informational materials preferred
- Knowledge of content creation/curation platform such as Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, photography/video, graphic design; and web design preferred
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.