Boston, MA 02115
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be providing a wide range of complex office and administrative support to a Senior Manager or Executive. This is a great opportunity to make lasting connections, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator:
- Manage complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Organize travel itineraries
- Manage the schedule of the Executive Director
- Greet visitors and determine access to appropriate parties
- Event planning as assigned by the Executive Director
- Take meeting minutes for specific meetings and distribute to appropriate audiences
- Process any financial reimbursements for assigned researchers using Concur
- Manages and processes confidential information and materials with discretion
- Serve as principal contact and source of information for customers of the department, including faculty, students, staff and external customers
- Attend meetings with executive to provide logistical support, take detailed notes, and track needed follow up items
Requirements for the Administrative Coordinator:
- Experience in managing senior leadership
- Ability to set and reorganize priorities at short notice
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.