Cambridge, MA 02138
Local Hospital in Cambridge MA is seeking a contract Administrative Coordinator to support the administrative efforts of Hospital Directors. The Administrative Coordinator should be well organized with the ability to handle multiple projects.
Contract length is 6 months and sits onsite in Cambridge MA for the initial few weeks for training, after which it will transition into a hybrid model with remote capabilities.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Irene Gould (firstname.lastname@example.org) for initial consideration.
Responsibilities of the contract Administrative Coordinator:
- Provides administrative and project support to Directors such as scheduling and calendar management
- Reviews all correspondence and insure timely responses
- Runs regular weekly and monthly reports, along with report consolidation and preparation for presentation
- Ensures accurate record keeping and file management
- Assists in researching for various reports
Qualifications of the contract Administrative Coordinator:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and keyboarding skills normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Two to four years related office experience dealing with the public, maintaining confidential information with demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Strong preference for working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be willing to become proficient with Office products and web-based systems due to the changing dynamics of the role, department, hospital and system.