Cambridge, MA 02138
A prestigious institution in Cambridge, MA is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will support a research team by executing complex administrative duties related to the day-to day functioning of the group’ s research activities. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator:
- Draft written materials such as email correspondence, memos, letters of invitation, letters of recommendation, bios, etc.
- Prepare manuscripts, articles, and working papers for online submission
- Perform basic online research including article retrieval and other information
- Assist with the preparation of annual reports and grant submissions
- Assist with maintaining the website
- Prepare and process expense reimbursements and corporate card reconciliations
- Set up new hires and oversee their on-boarding
- Coordinate travel arrangements for faculty, staff, and visiting scholars
- Assist in planning meetings and workshops by booking workshop venues, coordinating logistics and A/V needs, RSVPs, confirming attendees, preparing agendas, etc.
- Manage complex calendars, scheduling appointments with students and others, making room and catering arrangements as necessary
- Greet visitors and respond to phone calls, faxes, voicemail and emails
- Order office supplies, equipment, software, books, and articles
- College degree strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience in an office or research environment is preferred
- Prior experience with applications such as Concur, HCOM, PeopleSoft, Web Reimbursements, Vendor Request Forms, etc. preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.