Our client in Woburn, MA is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will be working a total of 40 hours per week split between two separate roles. In the first role, you will support high level executives through presentation preparation, complex meeting scheduling, and other administrative duties. In the second role, you will be seated at the front desk area to support visitors, callers, and members of the organization. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator
- Administrative support of the Director and Executive Director
- Presentation preparation
- Complex meeting scheduling
- Support the Board of Directors including all monthly meeting materials and transcribing of meeting minutes
- Answer phone calls
- Greet visitors
- Front desk coverage during daily peak times
- Work with other administrative staff to ensure supplies are stocked and available
Requirements for the Administrative Coordinator:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.