Administrative Coordinator/Program Manager
A prestigious institution in Boston, MA is seeking an Administrative Coordinator/Program Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will be the point of contact for coordinating summer medical student programs, which includes scheduling career development trainings and supporting the program for Faculty Development and Diversity Inclusion. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator/Project Manager:
- Coordinate student schedules and housing, prepare and distribute agendas and other data/source for meetings
- Plan the faculty promotion dinner
- Create and implement administrative systems to manage area of responsibility
- Serve as main source of information, effectively responding to inquiries from potential customers, participants, and collaborators
- Prepare and maintain records, reports, budget and plans
- Maintain a web page, website, or program materials
Requirements for the Administrative Coordinator/Project Manager:
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to plan, prioritize, and track work
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.